Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sleeping in Crib!

Well no new pics tonight. I will try and take some in the next couple of days though. Jayna is starting to sleep in her crib though!! She fussed when I put her in her bassinet last night and I didn't want to keep Joshua up, so I held her while I checked my e-mails. She was out like a light and I went to put her in her bassinet again....but she started to fuss again! So I put her in her crib with her aquarium crib thing going and usually she just laughs and talks to it...I come back to finish up e-mails and I the next thing I know I don't hear her anymore. She was asleep!!! So tonight I put her in her crib after her nighttime bottle and she started to fuss once...I put her paci back in and rubbed her back for a few and left. She is asleep again!! Last night she slept from 11pm-7:40am in her crib. We will see how tonight goes. She moved around a lot last night (which is typical), but didn't wake up until 7:40.

No comments: