It's been awhile since I've updated, so thought I'd just do a quick one. I have a couple videos to post, but I'll try and do them later as one is long and will take awhile to upload. Here are a few pictures from Halloween...I know a little late, but they are too cute not to post!
Jayna is doing great! She is walking a lot more now and getting better at it day-by-day. We are currently teething molars! The first 8 teeth weren't bad at all, but these molars are a major pain. Nothing is touching the pain, so we finally had to go get some Wild Turkey to put on her gums. That does the trick. Hopefully they'll come through soon... Jayna has waved bye-bye for a long time, but only did it occasionally. She has started to wave bye-bye whenever you say it as well as say bye (it is more like 'bah'). She also started clapping to music at church on Sunday, it was soo cute!
I had a doctor's appointment a few weeks ago and the baby is doing great! It was moving around quite a bit. I'll have to scan the ultrasound pictures and post them. They aren't very clear since the baby was moving so much though. I was measuring a few days ahead, so they moved my due date to May 13. So we are probably looking at the end of April! My next appointment is next week and we get to hear the heartbeat!
Just a busy time of year, so I'll try to update when I can. Next week we are off camping for Thanksgiving with Nana and Papa!
Jayna and Thomas trick-or-treating at Nana's house!

Kelly, Jayna, Joshua, Stacie, Thomas and Michael
At Nana's House before trick-or-treating!

My favorite picture! Jayna and Papa on his motorcycle!


No comments:
Post a Comment