Just a quick update. I went back to the Dr.'s on Monday and everything is going great with the baby. We scheduled my c-section date, so that will be April 30th!! A little over 3 months left, the time is going by quickly!!
Jayna is continuing to do well. We are now up to 11 teeth!! 3 of her molars are through, but still moving, so we are still teething, but it's getting better!!
We are slowly getting things ready for Jace around here. We found a very cute bedding set for him that is dinosaur themed (we were just going to keep Jayna's but I think we will move all of her stuff to her new room). You can check it out on Babiesrus.com. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2917272
We also went ahead and registered at Babies R Us while we were there last week getting Jayna's pictures taken. Registry #: 46768828 (or you can look it up under our names).
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am impressed that you are still brave enough to count teeth! I started getting bitten every time i checked so i stopped around 8 teeth! lol
It's hard to count them, but I can get a finger in to feel every blue moon. Otherwise she bites me too (and those front 8 teeth really hurt!!!).
Post a Comment