Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day!! After Baby Dedication and Church we had a picnic at the park.


Jayna and Daddy with his Father's Day t-shirt! It was the funniest thing making them! Jayna is very OCD about things on her hands...paint included! She fussed while we did the first hand and then refused for the second hand. I finally got her to let me put paint on her other hand.

The kids and their fathers made ice cream.


Rolling the can...Jayna didn't want to so Grammy had to step in.
Jayna and her cheesy smile...



Jace laying in the stroller.



He finally fell asleep.
Jayna playing.





And here is Grandpa in his shirt we made him! We did the stepping stones again this year for Grandpa. I'll have to take a picture and post them. I comparend Jace's to Jayna's from last year and Jace's foot at 7.5 weeks is almost as big as Jayna's was at 5 months old!!


No comments: